Monday 15 August 2016
It’s FERRAGOSTO people! Got a case of the Mondays? Not a chance in Rome but if so, we got the cure!
What better than starting the week off right with an international party?
Spend your day sightseeing and no worries on how and where to spend the night. Here we are!
Admission: 20€ to join in
(bring a metro ticket)
Meeting time: between 21:00 & 21:30
What you get:
– a WELCOME SHOT at the open bar;
– OPEN BAR with all the beer, wine and mixed drinks you want between 21:30 & 22:45;
– DRINKING GAMES;
– TRADITIONAL PIZZA;
– FREE ENTRANCE to a club or a dance bar with local and international crowd, open ’till late where live DJs will be mixing Reggaeton, Latin, Hip Hop, and RnB music all night long;
– SOUVENIR T-SHIRT;
– IS IT YOUR BIRTHDAY? go for FREE and get a bottle of Champagne for you and your friends ‘MUST SHOW ID‘.
for further info:
call // WhatsApp to +39.348.3853432 or send an email
DRINKING AGE 18. Bring ID. DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
Make sure you are at the right spot. Colosseo metro stop, has two exits.
An exit with ONE door and another exit, at the ground floor, with THREE doors. We meet at this one.
Check out the photo and avoid confusion.
How to get there:
– Metro: Colosseo stop – Line B (Blue Line);
– Buses: 51, 75, 85, 87;
– Tram (CableCar): 3;
– Walking: 15 mins from Termini.